Despite popular belief, our job sites require more than just roofers. Our equipment/crane operators allow for our men to perform their jobs by moving and placing necessary equipment and materials to complete every project. If you are safety conscientious, have excellent communication and math skills, enjoy working outdoors, and meet the requirements listed below this may be an ideal position for you.
This is a full-time position. We offer a benefit package that includes paid time off, health, life, disability, dental insurance, and 401k.
Compensation is based on experience and promotions are based on performance, not tenure.
- Be able to perform pre-operational and post-operational inspections.
- Comfortable working at heights and climbing a ladder.
- Be able to keep safety at top of mind at all times.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL and a driving record that qualifies for coverage from our insurance.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and random testing.
*Frost Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free work place.