Service Technician is a member of a two-man crew responsible fo identifying and solving leak and roofing issues while professionally representing Frost Roofing Inc. to our valued customers. Employee must be able to perform work at considerable heights and work outside in variable weather conditions. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, communicating with the service manager,, properly recording project details, being prepared for any roofing system by properly stocking the service vehicle, and cooperating with other service crew member to complete tasks.
The ideal applicant is one who is a reliable team player, self-motivated, an effective communicator, and takes pride in their work. An applicant who is responsible, punctual, and manages their time well is preferred. Attendance is crucial.
This is a full-time position. We offer a benefit package that includes paid time off, health, life, disability, dental insurance, and 401k.
Compensation is based on experience and promotions are based on performance, not tenure.
1. A roofing or construction background and basic technology skills is a plus, but is not required. Training is provided.
2. Comfortable working at heights and climbing a ladder.
3. Applicant must have a valid driver's license and a driving record that qualifies for coverage from our insurance.
4. Must be able to carry at least 50 lbs.
5. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and random testing.
*Frost Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free work place.